How to Force
Restart the New iPhone 11
Dedicated fans of Apple have been using their products for years. Each time a new upgrade comes, they will purchase it, no matter how minimal the change or how high the cost.
People who have had an iPhone since the dawn of time know countless tips and tricks to get the most out of their phone.
However, despite the countless hours you spend with your phone, you will have to figure everything out again when the new upgrade comes.
If you have gotten the latest iPhone 11 in any of its models then this definitely a cause for celebration. While your new iPhone will rarely face any major issues, it is good to have updated knowledge on how to take care of any troubles that may arise.
Instead of rushing to the Apple store every time your phone freezes, you can find an effective solution yourself.
You may like – How to Clear Cache on iPhone (And iPad)
Learn More about Your Phone
If your iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max starts to misbehave, you can ultimately force it to restart. However, if the problem persists, you may have to take other measures.
Before you can learn about recovery and the DFU mode, you need to be familiar with your phone.
The buttons on your iPhone are both for volume adjustments, both are present on the left-hand side of the device and a side button is on the opposite end.
Your modern iPhone lacks a Home button along with other extra features as well, you will have to make do with the Volume buttons.
You can force restart any iPhone 11 by the following steps:
– Press and release the volume up button
– Press and release the Volume Down button
– Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears and then release the Side button
When this process is happening, you will notice a slider appear to power off your phone. Ignore this and continue to hold down the Side button until your screen fades to black.
The Apple logo will then pop up and the screen will reactivate itself.
The good thing about this is that you will not have to completely shut down your iPhone and then spend more time trying to start it again.
You may like – Apple Card Review: All Your FAQ’s answered
Enter Recovery Mode
Sometimes you will face a lot of trouble when restarting your iPhone. This is when you can enter into recovery mode. This will help you if your screen freezes on the Apple logo for a long time without any change.
Recovery mode will be able to restore your device with the help of iTunes. Here’s how you do it:
– Use the Lightning cable that came with the phone and connect it to a computer with the latest version of iTunes installed
– Launch iTunes on the computer
– Force restart your iPhone while it is connected but do not release the buttons if you see the Apple logo
– Wait until the recovery mode screen pops up
– Press and let go of the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons
– Press and hold the Side button until you see the screen that says “Connect to iTunes” and then release it
You may like – The best Weather apps for iPhone (and Apple Watch) in 2019
DFU means ‘Device Firmware Upgrade’. It is used as a last resort to bring your iPhone back to life. If your phone starts to malfunction heavily, this is a powerful tool that you can use to help your iPhone function again.
Although you will only have to use this tactic on very rare occasions, it is always good to have this extra knowledge.
Want to put your iPhone 11 model into DFU mode for restoration? Then follow these steps:
– You will have to connect your phone to a computer by using the Lighting cable
– Open the iTunes application on your PC or Mac
– Press and release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons quickly
– Press and hold the Side button for a few seconds until the screen turns black
– Keep on pressing and holding the Side button
– Press and hold the Volume Down button for a couple of seconds, and then release the Side button while you continue to hold the Volume Down button
– You’ll see that the display remains black with no text or logo
– Then this message will appear: “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.”
– Now you can use the option to restore iOS on your iPhone.
If there are any further major issues with your iOS that makes your iPhone reboot itself constantly, you should contact Apple Support and get their assistance.
So here are some ways you can deal with your iPhone 11 if any issues come up. You can visit One World Rental USA to check out the latest Apple products on the market.
They provide Event Technology services like Event iPad Rental, MacBook & iPhone rental, etc.